Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow and Ice!

Sunday night we were hit hard with a snow storm. We got about 4 inches of snow through the night and as the week went on it all turned to ice. Schools were closed all week. Kayla and I stayed home together for three days and it was great. It was nice not having to leave the house for anything and we got to spend some time together.

We played in the snow a little but weren't able to make a snowman. Kayla got cold pretty fast but I think she enjoyed herself.

Wednesday I braved the roads and took her to my parents house. Well today the roads are way worse than yesterday so Kayla is now snowed in at my parents and I'm here. Outside my house 4 vehicles ran off the road or got stuck. I'm very thankful I made it safe and sound. My car is actually parked at the top of a big hill and I had to walk home. Again, thankful I wasn't with Kayla during that!






No comments: