Tuesday, February 19, 2008

First cold

Kayla had her first cold beginning last Thursday. She was running a low grade fever for about 2 days but no other real symptoms other than some congestion. She still is sneezing and coughing a little bit but she's a tough girl! When she was running the fever playtime was out of the question! She just wanted to be held and rocked which was fine by me!

Here she is trying to figure out how to keep cereal in her mouth:


And look at the sleepyheads!!!


I thought I was supposed to be the one catching up on sleep!

We head to Maryland this weekend to meet my Mom's side of the family and my aunt and uncle. We'll be getting a family picture done and one that includes four generations! I'm sure we'll have stories aplenty about traveling with an infant!

No comments: