Monday, February 15, 2010

Some Funnies from Kayla

Me: Kayla, do you what animal honey comes from? (I guess I should have said insect)
Kayla: Pooh Bear!

Me: Oopsie Daisy!!! (Donna has two dogs named Daisy and Peanut"
Kayla: Oopsie Peanut!!!

Kayla takes my bra and tries to put it on and says, "Look Mommy I'm wearing your boobies!"

Kayla pottied on the floor and said, "Look Mommy it's a circle! We can make smiley face!"

Instead of saying "I don't know" she says "I di bon't know"...it's the cutest thing ever

While at the church nursery she was given a small cup of water (no lid or straw). She looked at Mrs. Julie (her sitter) and said, "Help me get the water out!"

While saying prayers she will often pray for Nemo - her favorite blanket

She has made up a game called "Puddling". It involves taking our belts out of the belt drawer and sitting on them, tossing them around. I don't really get it.

We lost one of Kayla's shoes at a local restaurant called The Lazy Donkey. I told Kayla we would need to call Lazy Donkey and find out if they had her shoe. She put her hand to her mouth and said "Lazy Donkey!!!!" I guess she called him!!!


1 comment:

Out with the old, in with new. said...

puddling, huh? Maybe I should try that. Seems like a REALLY fun game :)