Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Boo for Colds

Poor Kayla spiked a fever last Tuesday and had another febrile seizure. It had been almost 9 months since her last one. I'd forgotten how scary they are!

She seemed a little tired and grumpy that day but not enough to make me think she was sick. Regardless after her seizure she felt very warm and I gave her some Tylenol to start bringing her fever down. Cary's Mom was able to come help me get her to the hospital to make sure she didn't have a UTI. Thankfully she didn't! Just a cold virus, but I'm still so surprised that made her have such a high fever. She still has a little cough this week and I'm pretty sure I've caught it but we're surviving.

I feel so much better when she is healthy!!!

We go 4/14 for her surgery follow up visit - hope it worked!

No comments: